Contractor / Installer
Project Manager | NC San Diego / Part-Time
DRS is looking for qualified and experienced professional contractors for installation of custom designed/built cabinetry and woodwork.
(10) years previous experience in a finish construction environment.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Solid background in finish carpentry
- Proven track record of problem solving including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, framing, and trim.
- Professional appearance and attitude, possessing strong verbal and written communication skills to represent DRS in a positive and professional manner
- Project Management coordination and scheduling
- Ability to read and interpret design materials and shop drawings accurately
- PC literate for correspondence, job tracking and project management coordination, including basic skills with online application use.
- Demonstrates established and consistent methods of multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail
- Adaptability: This person has the ability to perform a variety of tasks, with often changing priorities.
- Decision-Making: Identifies problems, gathers data, develops and assesses alternative courses of action when necessary.
- Stress Tolerance: Maintains stability under pressurized deadlines or conflicts.
- Independence: Productivity is an outflow of actions derived from personal convictions and motivation.
- Initiative: A proactive self-starter that maintains a high level of productivity without close supervision.
- Integrity: Upholds DRS’s high standard of ethics and moral conduct by presenting one’s self in a professional manner at all times.